Livinginabookwonderland

Livinginabookwonderland

The Zombie Always Knocks Twice - E. Van Lowe I gave this book 3.5 stars**I won this book in a First Reads Giveaway on goodreads.com** This review can also be found here I liked this book. It was fun and entertaining. It combined the supernatural with mystery and humor. Even some sweet romance.I liked the main character Kris. She was independent and strong. She didn't rely on anybody else to make things happen, if she set her mind to something she wanted to do it herself. She kept her cool while dealing with everything that was thrown her way. From the zombie to her powers as a necromancer. And when Alex Romero was introduced I fell in love. He's witty, funny and protective. What isn't to love about that?However, I hated her sister Anne Marie. She was a snarky brat who needed to get told off. She thought life revolved around her and her own problems. Well sorry but it doesn't!The book flowed really well. It took me a little while to get into it but once I did it was hard for me to put down. The author's writing is phenomenal and easy to understand. He has the ability to write a teenage girls point of view perfectly.I would recommend this book for people who enjoy mystery when paired with the paranormal. If you like funny books then this one is definitely for you.