Livinginabookwonderland

Livinginabookwonderland

Tap Out - Eric Devine Guys, I just couldn't bring myself to finish this one. it takes a lot to make me actually not finish a book and I couldn't get through this. Since I didn't finish I will not be rating this book. Who knows, it may have gotten better later on but I will never know.My first major issue with this book is the amount of swearing. Yes I know teenagers swear. That is not a knew concept. When there is a curse word in most of the sentences, it really turns me off. It seemed almost like the author was trying to use cuss words to make the story seem grittier where the subject matter could have done that by itself.I really couldn't even bring myself to care about the characters. I know it makes me sound harsh because of all that they deal with but come on, the main character brings it on himself. He is offered chances and he repeatedly throws them away. From what I read none of the characters really seem to have much of a personality and they were kind of just there.All in all, I will not be picking this book back up in the future. I tried to read it and I admit I failed with this one but I'm totally okay with that.