Livinginabookwonderland

Livinginabookwonderland

Blue Bloods  - Melissa  de la Cruz This review can also be found hereI really enjoyed this story. The beginning was a little slow for me because I wasn't really a huge fan of all the fashion talk, but once Schuyler found out she was a vampire the story really picked up. I was a huge fan of the vampires in this story. They seemed different from other vampires and I really liked the twist the author put in the story.Throughout the story I was constantly trying to figure out who was killing off the young vampires and I must say I never guessed until it was revealed. I really liked who it ended up being because it made the story even more interesting. I loved Schuyler. She was smart and different and she didn't try to conform to what everyone else was doing. I really liked that about her. She was a highly interesting character and I loved how when she was told not worry about what was killing off the vampires she jumped headlong into the mystery just to try and figure it out. Oliver was my favorite. He was such a great friend and he cared deeply for Schuyler. I kind of kept hoping that Schuyler would end up with Oliver but at the same time I don't think it would be a good idea.If you're like me and you love vampire stories I definitely recommend checking this one out. The take on vampires is pretty different and the story is engaging and full of suspense. I will definitely be continuing with this series and I cannot wait to see what happens to Schuyler and her friends next.