Livinginabookwonderland

Livinginabookwonderland

Confessions of a Shopaholic  - Sophie Kinsella This review can also be found here I really enjoyed this book. I've been meaning to get into more adult books and start reviewing them but I always end up pushing this one back on my list. When I found it at the library I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it since I could always just not finish. As I started reading however I quickly grew hooked and I was looking forward to finding out how Rebecca fixed her financial problems.Quite a few times however I found myself shaking my head at how Rebecca handled things. If only she had done things differently, maybe things wouldn't have gotten so bad for her. At times it seemed like proper actions weren't taken against Rebecca just so the story could go on and I found myself thinking that certain things wouldn't work like that in the real world. Her antics and schemes to fix her money troubles did have me laughing though and I couldn't believe all of the trouble she went through.Rebecca was hilarious. I really enjoyed being able to see the things that went on inside the woman's brain because they were ridiculous. Even though she seemed to be scatter brained a lot of the time Rebecca is quite smart when she applies herself and I love that in characters. Of course everything worked itself out in the end and she even hooked up with a swoony guy (which I saw coming from the beginning). I can't wait to see what situations Rebecca gets herself into in the following books and I will hopefully be getting to them soon.