Livinginabookwonderland

Livinginabookwonderland

Neptune's Tears

Neptune's Tears - Susan Waggoner This review can also be found here I was not a fan of this book. When I first read the description, I figured it would be completely awesome since I've really been into space books recently and I couldn't wait to start this one. Unfortunately it didn't live up to my expectations and I didn't end up loving it like I thought I would.The story moved way to slowly for me and I found myself bored and not really caring what happened. It seemed like nothing really happened until the book was almost over and the plot dragged along. There were also topics that were pretty hard to understand and should have been explained more, like the act of divesting.The characters were another huge disappointment for me. They weren't as developed as they could have been and I really only liked David. I really found myself disliking Zee. She let a guy jeopardize everything she had been working for and let him distract her from every other important thing in her life. The only thing that really caught my attention was David's real reason for being on Earth which was revealed at the end of the book. While it was interesting and created drama and suspense it simply wasn't enough to make me want to read the next book to find out what happens.