Livinginabookwonderland

Livinginabookwonderland

Unraveling Isobel

Unraveling Isobel - Eileen Cook This review can also be found here The cover for this one is what drew me in right away. When I checked this one out of the library I hadn't even read what it was about. It turned out being a really great read. It was creepy, had some mystery and even a little romance. I just had to know what happened with this book so I finished it in under a day.The story really draws you in. You are right alongside Isobel trying to solve the mystery of what is happening in the new house she is forced to move to. At times the story takes supernatural twists that are a little creepy and will leave you anticipating the next turn of events.Isobel is a strong character. She's intelligent and not whiny. She is willing to embrace the supernatural and is even willing to put herself in danger just to bring justice to a pretty bad guy. Then we have Nate. He comes off as better than everyone else in the beginning but once he opens up it's clear he's a pretty sensitive and caring guy.If you're a fan of creepy stories and like ghosts then this book is definitely for you. It's a quick read at only 290 pages and will have you flipping the pages to find out what happens to Isobel.